"NWCS is a learning community committed to preparing our students' minds within a
• NWCS uses research-proven instructional strategies to help each student reach their
full potential in Christ.
NWCS' teachers are leaders who are committed to empowering students to live freely
under God-given authority.
• NWCS educators seek to mentor students on a path of discovery toward biblical
values and spiritual vitality.
• NWCS seeks to encourage students to internalize the grace of Jesus Christ and to
focus their thoughts, attitudes, and actions toward living for God's glory.
• NWCS seeks to nurture the minds and hearts of each student.
• NWCS emphasizes the development of Christian character and leadership skills in all
• NWCS supports the biblical institutions of family and church with encouragement,
sensitivity and consideration.
• NWCS expects student outcomes to be achieved while preparing their minds and
• NWCS empowers our teachers to be servant-leaders that are mission-minded.
• NWCS expects 20 volunteer S.A.L.T. (Serving and Laboring Together) hours per family
per year. Active participation in the annual fundraising events can fulfill
• NWCS expects school parents to agree with our Foundational Principles and Statement
• NWCS expects school parents to encourage their children to behave in accordance with
all school regulations as outlined in the student handbook.
• NWCS expects parents to be active educational partners through conference
attendance, communication with teachers, and homework help, providing a
regular study routine in the home.
Excerpted from the preschool's website