In keeping with the mission statement of Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, “to
teach our children about God's love through actions and words,” the Kingdom Kids Preschool provides a program that addresses the needs of the whole child and reflects the heart of Jesus for children and families, so they may know His
tenderness and love for each individual.
• Address the needs of the whole child including spiritual, emotional, social, cognitive and physical.
• Help children grow as enthusiastic learners.
• Provide a warm, supportive environment in which children can begin to learn and practice appropriate and acceptable behaviors as individuals and as a group.
• Help each child feel accepted in the group.
• Help children learn to communicate and get along with others, and encourage feelings of empathy and mutual respect among children and adults.
• Provide physical and emotional security for each child.
• Help each other to know, accepted and appreciate who they are and develop a sense of independence.
• Through words and actions, introduce children to Jesus, who loves them, and help them learn to love Him.
• Involve parents and families in the preschool program by providing opportunities to volunteer and participate in their child's activities.
• Recognize parents as their child's first and most important teachers, involve them in planning for their child's preschool experience, and provide aupport to them in understanding their childs development."
Excerpted from the preschool's website