"In keeping with the mission statement of Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, "to
teach our children about God’s love through actions and words," the Kingdom Kids
Preschool provides a program that addresses the needs of the whole child and
reflects the heart of Jesus for children and families, so they may know His
tenderness and love for each individual.
• Address the needs of the whole child including spiritual, emotional, social, cognitive
• Help children grow as enthusiastic learners.
• Provide a warm, supportive environment in which children can begin to learn and
practice appropriate and acceptable behaviors as individuals and as a group.
• Help each child feel accepted in the group.
• Help children learn to communicate and get along with others, and encourage feelings
of empathy and mutual respect among children and adults.
• Provide physical and emotional security for each child.
• Help each other to know, accepted and appreciate who they are and develop a sense
• Through words and actions, introduce children to Jesus, who loves them, and help
them learn to love Him.
• Involve parents and families in the preschool program by providing opportunities to
volunteer and participate in their child’s activities.
• Recognize parents as their child’s first and most important teachers, involve them in
planning for their child’s preschool experience, and provide aupport to them in
understanding their childs development."
Excerpted from the preschool's website