2505 Old Chocolate Byu
Pearland, TX 77581
"Goals for Discovery's Infant Program
· Provide a phasing-in process, which supports the bond between the parents and the child. To assist parents and infants in the separation process.
· To encourage, through daily communication with parents, a spirit of co-nurturing between Montessori educators and parents.
· To support parents in their parenting role through organized gatherings covering a variety of topics of interest to parents.
· To observe children in order to "follow the child".
· To provide an environment which models respect, gentleness and caring.
· To provide a safe and stimulating environment for the developing infant, one which they can explore with safety and freedom.
· To provide an environment which meets the infant's sensitive periods for language, movement, and order. "
Excerpted from the preschool's website