"Annunciation Orthodox School, a non-profit, private institution, strives to maintain a school environment based on Christian principles and embraces a student body and a faculty from diverse backgrounds. An equal opportunity admissions and hiring policy is maintained.
Annunciation Orthodox School
• encourages students to reason and to think creatively and independently within a nurturing and supportive environment,
• offers a challenging and stimulating academic curriculum,
• encourages social responsibility within the community and involvement in school activities,
• chooses faculty and staff who stimulate intellectual development and encourage emotional, social, spiritual, and physical growth,
• acknowledges the importance of religious faith and offers the opportunity for spiritual growth and expression,
• recognizes the importance of the family in the educational process, and
• promotes and encourages patriotism.
Excerpted from the preschool's website