HEAD START of Greater Dallas, Inc. provides children with the foundation of skills and knowledge they need to be successful in school and life and fosters self-reliant families and communities.
A strong community of healthy, self-reliant families actively engaged in giving children hope, direction and skills to succeed in school and life.
Focus on Head Start and Early Head Start eligible families and children
- Identify the strengths and needs of these children, their families and communities
- Create high-quality responsive and results-based programs
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships that optimize resources and support for families and staff
- Strengthen the family and community environments in which Head Start and Early Head Start children live
- Sustain a flexible organization that is effective, efficient and fiscally responsible, capable of administering its programs and partnerships