306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
The mission of Kirby Hall School is to further the education of bright and kind young people so as to enhance the value of their lives to them and their world, to help prepare them to serve the wider community in a way fitting their individual talents and choices. A gifted faculty purposes to help each student meet the highest potential, recognizing and rewarding unique individual strengths and setting high standards for honorable life styles and academic achievement in the acquisition of knowledge and intellectual skills included in the traditionally accepted cannon of studies. Kirby Hall accomplishes its goals in an amicable Christian- school home where anti-social behavior and habits are not accepted and where young people enjoy their school days with healthy high-minded fun and a wide variety of learning experiences. To the degree that accomplishment of this mission is possible; the school receives cooperation from parents, whose ambitions for their children are at one with Kirby Hall School.
1. Each student is to feel respected and cared for according to the Christian tradition.
2. Care is taken to teach each learner individually and according to need.
3. Christian values and kindness are expected and taught.
4. Patriotism and the strengths of America are part of the school's teachings.
5. Communication among students, parents, and teachers is essential. The Parent Line provides a daily message from the teacher for each class, which describes the material covered in class and details of the homework assignment.
6. Parties, plays, field trips, plans for fun should be part of a school's schedule.