"Children's University endeavors to provide children with an education that incorporates high academic standards within a global perspective and nurtures a natural inquisitiveness that makes them lifelong learners and achievers.
To encourage and enhance good self-esteem. To provide a safe, positive and nurturing educational environment. To provide information that will create an awareness and appreciation of many cultures.
All students can learn.
- Students need to both demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, and also be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students need to apply their learning in meaningful contexts.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Cultural diversity can increase students' understanding of different peoples and cultures.
- The school must continue to improve if it is to help students become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
Excerpted from the preschool's website