"1. To support the work of the parents in insuring that each child comes to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, achieves a higher level of Christian maturity, attains a deeper commitment to the Lord, and becomes a more effective witness for the Lord by growing more into the likeness of the full stature of Christ.
2. To emphasize the individuality of the person and to assist each child in properly responding to himself and to others: to develop self-confidence, individual God-given talents and abilities in creativity, goal setting, analysis, communications, academics, and the principles of being a successful servant of God.
3. To promote self-discipline by training students to be relevant, consistent, appreciative, responsible, and thorough in attitude, character, and actions.
4. To assist each child in seeking his purpose for life's service and necessary preparation for eternity through emphasis upon God's Word and its effect on the individual life.
5. To help each child learn how to live to honor the Lord by meeting the daily responsibilities with which God has entrusted him.
6. To foster relationships within the body of school-aged children and integrate them more fully into the life of the entire body.
7. To educate our children in the academic skills necessary to further their education and build the Kingdom of God.
8. To encourage each child to develop a world vision through exposure to other cultures and international needs.
9. To develop the best possible means for diagnosing each student's weak and strong areas and prescribing the proper curriculum to develop the student to his maximum potential.
10. To present a consistent and balanced teaching of the Bible and to show how it relates to every area of the child's life.
11. To strive to provide the highest quality education through certified Christian teachers and educationally sound curriculum.
12. To seek to exemplify Christian stewardship through careful budget planning and judicial spending practices.
13. To create a learning environment free from the negative effects of the world and free from interruptions and distractions which hinder learning.
14. To assist the parents in raising their children in the discipline of the Lord by providing an environment which adheres to the moral, behavioral, and disciplinary standards described in the New Testament."
Excerpted from the preschool's website