"At Totally Kids, we strive to offer a nurturing environment where children feel safe to explore and learn. We aim to meet and challenge each child in his/her developmental domains, which include cognitive, social, emotional and physical and language skills.
We do this by offering an integrated curriculum, which includes the following content areas, social, emotional, language arts, mathematics, science and the creative arts.
We provide children with a balance of experiences, which include:
· Quiet and loud activities
· Small muscle and gross motor skills
· Indoor and outdoor activities
· We allow for manipulation of materials including art, sensory, blocks, etc.
· We give children the opportunity to express themselves through language and dramatic play.
We strive to meet all learning styles including:
· Visual Spatial
· Logical Mathematical
Our classrooms are print rich, set up to promote optimal learning, and clearly defined by spatial arrangement. Subdivided into areas arranged to provide clear pathways for movement from area to area, separating noisy area activities from quiet ones and to provide for visual supervision by staff.
Excerpted from the preschool's website