"Our school philosophy reflects our beliefs as educators:
1. We believe that the educational process involves the development of the whole person;
2. We believe that this development can be most effectively accomplished when each person involved is centered in Jesus Christ;
3. We believe that each child is unique with different needs, skills, and abilities;
4. We believe that children need structure within which to work and that this structure should be both firm and flexible;
5. We believe that children are deserving of respect and need much recognition and affirmation in order to grow."
Excerpted from the preschool's website