"Head Start is a comprehensive preschool program designed to prepare you and your child for kindergarten while also supporting your family. Services are provided in areas of health, nutrition, social services, special needs and parent involvement. Parents are encouraged to participate in every aspect of our program, from being welcomed in your child's classroom to serving on one of our many committees. We are pleased that you have chosen to include us in the growth and development of your child and we look forward to working with you.
1. HONESTY - trust, respect and integrity from the families, the community and co-workers.
2. MAKING A DIFFERENCE - that is what employees at LGUHS do and will continue to do.
3. EFFECTIVE WORK - competent individuals working to achieve specific goals.
4. CARING FOR CUSTOMERS - our purpose is to help children, families and the community with resources to improve their quality of life.
5. LEARNING AND GROWING DAILY - provide training one on one and develop a growth plan to learn competency.
6. SAFETY AND SECURITY - to provide a safe and secure environment for children and staff to succeed.
Excerpted from the preschool's website