"Wisdom and Knowledge come from God; Therefore, man's education is complete only when God and His Word are at the center of learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge (Prov. 1:7). As Christian educators, we are concerned with the total person: their intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social being. We believe the needs of the total person can only be met as approached from a Christian or Biblical philosophy. But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him(1Cor. 8:6).
1. Created by God and in His image, he/she is of inestimable worth, possessing an eternal soul that shall inherit either everlasting life or everlasting damnation.
2. Because of sin, he/she is unable to reach God. His/her nature is totally depraved and foolishness is bound in his/her heart. (Proberbs 22:15)
3. Faith in Christ Jesus is the only way of establishing a right relationship with God. Reality in life's purposes and values can be ascertained in and through Christ alone.
1. God is the source of all wisdom and He has revealed himself specifically in the Bible- thus God's Word is the basis of all our studies and should be correlated with all experiences that the child has under the auspices of the school.
2. Christian education seeks to train a child in such a way that he/she will have a sound, practical working knowledge of the Word of God and be able to evaluate every circumstance of life from a Christian perspective.
1. The Teacher in the Christian school must give evidence of knowing Christ as personal Savior.
2. The teacher must be wholly committed to following and obeying Christ; thus being wholly committed to a life of service for Christ's sake.
3. The teacher should possess academic and professional training necessary to perform his/her task
3. The home and church, being ordained of God and being charged with the responsibility of training and teaching(deut. 6:6, Matthew 28:20), should work together with the Christian School in promoting the student's growth.
Excerpted from the preschool's website