" The primary purposes and objectives of this organization shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Promote the development, education and inclusion into the community of children with or at risk or disabilities.
2. Increase the capabilities of families whose children have or are at risk of disabilities and reduce the stresses on those families.
3. Initiate improvements in the delivery of services to children and their families.
4. Provide training and technical assistance to early childhood personnel.
5. Promote programs, research, attitudes, policies, and collaborations that improve child development and family life."
Excerpted from the preschool's website