"Our Early Childhood Education Program is designed to stimulate the
overall growth and development of your child through sound educational
experiences. Little Bear focuses on the whole child, taking into
consideration emotional, behavioral, social, intellectual, and physical
development. The center is planned to 'reflect children's interests.
It is a place to be comfortable, play, explore, discover, and trust.
While our emphasis is on children, we realize that family involvement
is extremely important, and we encourage it.
We realize that each child is an individual. Likewise, children
develop uniquely and pass through stages differently. Center staff
celebrates these differences. Our goal is to help your child reach
his/her full potential.
We believe that the most important things children can gain from their
childcare experience are:
• A positive self esteem,
• To learn cooperation with other children and adults,
• To develop a love for learning,
• To develop self control and a sense of right and wrong,
• To reach their full potential in emotional, intellectual,
physical and social development,
• To be successful in future educational experiences."
Excerpted from the preschool's website