* To treat each child with respect
* To assist in the betterment of our community through service projects
* To create lifetime learners
* To ensure each child has the best school experience possible
* To teach children about tolerance, diversity and humanity
At Mountain Heights Montessori School we provide instruction in five major areas: practical life, sensorial, mathematics, language and cultural. Our cultural area encompasses geography, history, music, art, movement and community. We provide a hands-on experience with the belief that children learn by doing. You will not see many â€œdittosâ€ or paperwork as our learning is about process not product. Our materials and curriculum are all child centered and assist in children becoming independent, with little teacher instruction. It is in this way that children learn by doing, experiencing and self correcting.