"The goal of Shalom Torah Academy is to provide the next generation of American Jews with an outstanding secular education complemented by an appreciation for the Jewish heritage and a love for Torah, mitzvot, mankind and the Land of Israel.
Shalom Torah Academy celebrates the uniqueness of each individual and strives to enable all students and staff members to achieve their highest potential.
To help achieve this at all age levels, we aim to :
• Create a happy, secure, well-ordered and caring environment in keeping with the principles of the Torah.
• Foster self-discipline and self-esteem in all students.
• Provide a balanced and challenging General Studies curriculum that includes a broad knowledge base and the development of skills needed for successful and responsible participation in a democratic society.
• Provide opportunities for active and engaging learning while meeting the academic needs of each individual student.
• Offer a dual curriculum of both General and Judaic Studies
• Maintain a partnership between teachers, administration and parents."
Excerpted from the preschool's website