"Grace Lutheran School is committed to assisting parents in their Christian responsibility of bringing up their children “in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.” Our Savior teachers both parents and the Church to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Triune God and teaching children to obey everything Jesus has commanded us. Grace Lutheran School strives to provide children with the best possible form of education, a distinctly Lutheran, strongly academic, Christ-centered education. Grace School is an educational ministry of the Fargo/Moorhead area Missouri Synod congregations. It is the intention of these churches to provide a quality Christian education for their children and children of the community. All children are entitled to this education, and the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Grace School believes in the education of the whole child – academic, social, physical, emotional, creative, and spiritual. The Holy Scriptures, current teaching methods and textbooks, a complete curriculum, and extra-curricular activities combine to provide this total education.
It is the purpose of Grace Lutheran School to provide a Christian education for children so they may through God’s Word and Spirit:
• come to know Jesus Christ as their loving and forgiving Savior.
• respond to Christ’s love with lives of Christian faith, worship, service and sharing the Good News of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
• develop their talents and abilities to the fullest potential and use them to the glory of God.
• learn to live as responsible citizens in their homes, school, church, and community.
• be instilled with a love for knowledge.
Grace Lutheran School will provide teaching/learning and other educational experiences to enable children:
• to know Jesus Christ as their Savior and to learn to be faithful servants of God.
• to learn and master the basic skills of reading, mathematics, and language arts.
• to develop each child’s skills and talents.
• to train in kindness toward others and being responsible citizens.
• to cooperate with and assist parents in training their children for faithful Christian stewardship.
• to maintain the highest possible standards of education integrated with and related to the teaching of God’s Word.
• to utilize the special gifts of teachers and parents, and other resources to achieve these goals and purposes."
Excerpted from the preschool's website