" * To help a child feel important for who he/she is as a part of God's plan for the world.
* To provide a wholesome and meaningful program for preschool children while they are away from home.
* To develop attitudes and concepts that will aid later learning.
* To provide an atmosphere where the child feels loved, cared for, and secure.
* To give each child an opportunity to develop physically, mentally, socially, emotionally, and spiritually to the best of his/her ability.
* To provide many opportunities for special development and adjustment to group living.
* To provide situations in which the child can succeed, and through success build confidence in his/her own ability and worth.
Excerpted from the preschool's website