"Partnered with the home, First Lutheran School seeks the following goals:
· Imparting Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior, to children and their parents.
· Teaching God’s Word.
· Encouraging responsibility and concern for others out of love for Christ.
· Teaching secular subjects in the light of God’s Word.
· Striving for excellence in teaching the curriculum.
· Promoting appreciation and respect for God’s gift of nature.
· Fostering the joy of learning.
· Giving children an opportunity to live their faith in daily Christian fellowship
and life situations.
· Teaching children to use their time, talents, and treasures to glorify God.
· Building Christian character that values authority, respects our
government, and enables children to become responsible citizens and
Excerpted from the preschool's website