"Central Hinds Academy is committed to educating students in a Christian environment in order to maximize potential in the classroom and community".
* Our curriculm should meet the needs of the individual student with an emphasis on requirements for college entrance.
* An atmosphere conducive to learning is necessary for students in grades K-12 to succeed.
* School experiences should teach each student personal responsibility and obligations as a contributing member of society.
* Self-discipline and independent creative thinking are encouraged.
* Assistance and encouragement to students are integral parts of the educational process.
*Our school should provide adequate extra-curricular activities for the development of physical, moral, social, athletic, artistic, and civic interests.
Excerpted from the preschool's website