"St. Mary of the Lake School provides an atmosphere which allows for the expression of Catholic beliefs and an understanding that each child develops in his or her own time through:
• Spiritual objectives to foster growth in faith through the word, worship and service
• Academic objectives adapted to the readiness and potential of the learner
• Physical objectives to foster teamwork, sportsmanship and healthy lifestyles
• Emotional objectives to nurture self concept and enhance problem solving skills
• Social objectives to promote an attitude of care, concern and respect for self and global community"
Excerpted from the preschool's website