"Grounded in Roman Catholic Doctrine, we encourage students, parents, faculty, and staff to strive together to meet the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical needs of each student.
In ministering to the student's Spiritual needs we:
1. Teach students to live the Gospel in today's world through learning, respectful relationships, worship, and community service.
2. Provide an opportunity to worship God individually and communally through participation in the Sacraments, Liturgy, and other forms of prayer.
In ministering to the student's Intellectual and Physical needs we:
1. Provide positive learning experiences that meet the individual learning styles of each child.
2. Help each student recognize and achieve academic potential within a well-rounded, planned curriculum.
In ministering to the student's Social and Emotional needs we:
1. Teach citizenship and social awareness in our local and global communities.
2. Stress accountability and responsibility for one's actions and decisions as a faithful Christian.
Excerpted from the preschool's website