"We believe that play is a child's work.....children play to learn, to grow and to experience the world around them.
Goal and Objectives for the Learning Ladder Preschool:
1. To foster competence in all aspects of a child's life according to his/her needs and personality (social, mental, emotional, and physical development.)
2. To work with each child individually and as part of a group.
3. To provide an environment conducive to each child's creativity and self-expression.
4. To provide guided activities to foster a positive self-concept and to present the activities so they will be fun.
5. To bring new learning experiences into the child's environment.
6. To teach new skills or improve skills.
7. To teach responsibility and respect.
8. To encourage participation and cooperation.
Excerpted from the preschool's website