"Our philosophy is to provide a Christ-centered Kindergarten readiness learning environment that encourages the development of the whole child through creative play. Our program is implemented in an atmosphere of acceptance, encouragement, and respect for individual differences.
• We will encourage social development by providing opportunities for making friends, sharing, taking turns, resolving conflicts, solving problems, and building self-esteem.
• We will encourage emotional development through verbal expressions of thoughts and feelings, experiencing kindness, fairness and empathy, understanding rules and limitations and by recognizing and respecting emotions in others.
• We will encourage physical development of large motor skills through indoor and outdoor games and activities, as well as fine motor skills through manipulative toys, blocks, puzzles, and creative activities.
• We will encourage intellectual development by including fun, hands-on learning activities, science materials, dramas, problem solving, stories, and puppetry.
• We will encourage spiritual development by creating an environment of Christian love and care for young children and their families.
Excerpted from the preschool's website