"Immanuel Lutheran School believes that, as a Lutheran School of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, no education is complete unless it satisfies the spiritual, academic, social, and emotional needs of its students and should assist parents in the God-given task of raising their children. Immanuel Lutheran School follows the call of Lord, "Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." (Matthew 28:20) In doing so, God becomes the focal point of all aspects of education, while providing instruction and guidance in all academic subjects.
This is what our faculty and board of education believes concerning Christian education. We believe:
1. The One True God - The Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, gives us forgiveness of sins, life, and salvation.
2. Baptism is the means of grace by which we become children of God through the power of the Holy Spirit, and receive acceptance into the family of believers.
3. Our call is to carry out God's command, "Go and make disciples of all nations." Matthew 28:19
4. Christian education equips children with a foundation of faith that will be used throughout their lives. "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)
5. In a Christian day school, God's word is studied not only in religious instruction classes, but also integrated into all academic subjects.
6. Christian education involves a life-long study of the Scriptures. All children are encouraged to regularly attend worship services and actively participate in the study of God's word at home, church, and school.
7. Christian education does not only come from the Lutheran day school, but from religious guidance, instruction, and support form school, church, and family.
8. Parents have the primary responsibility for the training of children and the school will assist the parent in the process of Christian education
9. Christian education gives children the spiritual"
Excerpted from the preschool's website