"1. To help each child grow in the knowledge and love of the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior.
2. To teach God's Word diligently in obedience to Christ's commands.
3. To provide sound Christian training in all secular subjects, such as mathematics, science, social studies, etc.
4. To build Christian character.
5. To strengthen the Christian congregation and home.
6. To teach Christian citizenship.
7. To teach children to evaluate all education from a Christian viewpoint.
My goal for this year is to have each child learn that Jesus is their Savior from sin, and their personal Friend. Academically, I would like to facilitate stretching their minds to learn as many new things as possible. My goal for kindergarteners is to have them all reading by Spring.
Excerpted from the preschool's website