"At Alphabet Soup we are committed to providing a caring, nurturing environment that encourages positive emotional, physical and academic growth for the children.
1. To provide children with a sense of security and well-being. Children are
exposed to a daily routine, which allows them to always know what to
expect out of the day, and also to feel safe to take risks when it comes to
trying something new.
2. To provide a variety of learning activities and experiences that will enrich
3. To promote feelings of success and positive self-awareness
4. To plan and implement activities that will foster intellectual, physical, social
and emotional growth.
5. To promote professionalism that ensures an effective developmental
program, responsive to the needs of the children and their families.
We offer a program rich in eduacational growth as well as social growth. The activities we choose at Alphabet Soup, whether they be educational or play, cater to various learning styles in order to reach each child's developmental needs.
Excerpted from the preschool's website