"Mission: To assist families in teaching children the Christian faith, academic excellence, leadership skills, community service, self-improvement and personal growth.
Vision: We desire to educate children grounded in Christian faith and moral values combined with high academic standards, technology skills, and leadership skills for the 21st century.
• We value an intimacy with God. Faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior is the cornerstone of our daily activities and curriculum. We teach faith-based Christian values and morals. We encourage a community of faith that practices, discusses, reads, thinks, and praises the grace of God.
• We value education excellence. We strive to help children to reach their full potential. The greatest opportunity at Our Savior is for the children to discover how good they can really be in a safe and caring environment.
• We value leadership development. We teach children personal responsibilities, citizenship expectations, and self-esteem. We extend leadership education in the classroom settings through personalized learning and accountability.
• We value community service. We believe in stewardship, charity and fellowship to strengthen communities. We believe in acceptance and mutual respect for people different from us. We participate in the promotion of civic improvement, education excellence, and quality health. We strive to build stronger family relationships and communities.
• We value our relationships with parents. We assist the parents in the education of their children by providing high academic standards, quality instruction, personal Christian growth, and service to God, to the community, and nation.
• We value technology. We recognize and use technology as a tool to expand learning horizons, and to strengthen our understanding of diverse and multicultural world.
• We value enrichment. We recognize the value of the performing arts, athletics, and after school programs in providing a well-rounded education
Excerpted from the preschool's website