"1. Learn to cooperate, share and help others.
2. Learn to use materials freely and creatively.
3. Develop self-control, become more independent, take initiative and gain self-confidence.
4. Learn basic safety rules and good health practices.
5. Develop problem-solving strategies.
6. Bridge the separation between home and school.
7. Experience activities involving large and small motor skills.
8. Promote cognitive skills.
9. Develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
10. Learn to accept and follow directions and assume responsibilities
To create a warm, learning environment that stimulates creativity and produces an atmosphere conducive to developing a positive self-image for each child. Our Program has enough structure to provide security, but enough freedom so that the child can explore, develop and grow emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
Excerpted from the preschool's website