"Young children learn through play and through interactions with people and their environment. Montgomery College Child Care Centers provide:
• play experiences that are developmentally appropriate and fun
• environments that are safe and educationally stimulating
• small groups with planned opportunities to develop foundational skills in literacy and mathematics
• meaningful, relevant experiences and opportunities that develop each child's love or learning
• relationships that are supportive, trustful and nurturing."
Excerpted from the preschool's website