"OUR EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSE
1. To teach so effectively that each student will take as his personal commitment and belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that His death and resurrection provide forgiveness of sin and new life through faith in Him.
2. To create in each student a firm conviction that the Bible is the infallible Word of God to men and that it is a practical guide to life and living.
3. To develop within each child a keen understanding of the fundamentals of God's creation, including all of the academic studies; to cause within his thinking an understanding that Jesus Christ is central in all of these areas; and to instruct him thoroughly in the arts and sciences that he might develop to the glory of God, spiritually, socially, mentally and physically, not in his natural energy, but through new life in Christ.
4. To teach so effectively the principles of faith that each student will purpose to yield himself to God in submission and obedience to His will as revealed in the Bible.
5. To cause each student to progress in Christian living through fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ in studying the Holy Scriptures, prayer, and an active Christian service.
6. To develop the practice by teachers of applying scriptural principles in the disciplining of children.
7. To cause each child to work effectively with perseverance to reach his full potential.
8. To develop within each child an understanding of how to think and to apply himself.
9. To develop within each student self-respect, an effective attitude of self-discipline, and responsibility.
10. To develop in children the proper attitudes, ideals, habits, knowledge and skills which are the necessary preparation for life.
11. To give each child the kind of experiences that will help him face life with courage and understanding and to help him experience a living faith in God that will make him a credit to Christ, his community, his nation and himself.
Excerpted from the preschool's website