Home-based preschool for young preschoolers (2.0 years by September).
* Start outdoors (weather permitting) with active play, learning stations, sand box, bikes and riding toys, nature walks & observation, and play tables
* Indoors to wash up and have snack & stories in the kitchen space
* Down to the classroom for learning/theme centers (many choices), painting, art center, dramatic play, manipulatives, sensory table, floor play, book corner, and writing table
* Group time, including creative movement, big books, songs, fingerplays, instruments, and learning games
* Up to the kitchen to wash hands and have lunch and stories
* Back outdoors for play and to prepare for pick up