"1.The foundation for education begins with knowing God from whom all things exist. All education should provide a foundation from which we go on to know and experience God. As this process occurs we are changed as our character is developed.
2. The process of education is centered on teaching people how to learn or learning how to learn.
3. The best environment for learning is one that acknowledges God's existence and mankind's dependence upon Him.
4. God, as He reveals Himself in Scripture, is the creator of all that is, the sovereign authority over all history, and the source of all knowledge. Education without such an acknowledgment of God fails to measure up to God's standard of learning.
5. The responsibility for the education of our children lies with the parents.
6. Children are gifts from God, and our stewardship of these precious vessels requires top priority. Our faithfulness in this stewardship not only affects this present generation, but generations to come (Psalm 127:3-5, Psalm 103:17-18).
1.Godly teachers – Those who teach by example as well as instruction.
2. Godly discipline and an orderly atmosphere – This is the best atmosphere for peace which is the best atmosphere for learning.
3. Biblical perspective – All subjects will be taught from a Biblical viewpoint.
4. Joyful atmosphere – The joy of the Lord is our strength.
5. Excellence – We want to hold high standards of excellence both academically and personally.
Excerpted from the preschool's website