- early childhood education is an integral part of congregational mission and ministry.
- our center exists to share God's love with young children and their families that they
may be brought to the saving knowledge and grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- our school is a joint ministry that involves the congregation, the community, the staff, the
family and the child.
- family is a vital part of our school ministry. As a school, our role is to assist parents in
their God given task of teaching and applying God's Word.
- both school and family work together in nurturing the whole child.
- each child is a unique person created by God and learns best about God's world
through developmentally appropriate play and activities.
- a warm and loving Christ-centered environment enables children to develop to their
fullest potential spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
- a developmentally appropriate learning environment enhances discovery,
communication, conceptualization and creativity and stimulates a love for life long
- children thrive in an environment where they feel safe, secure, and loved by God, where
close caring relationships are developed with their caregivers and peers."
Excerpted from the preschool's website