"1. To provide a Christ centered foundation.
2. To develop each child's sense of self as a unique child of God.
3. To reinforce respect of self and others.
4. To develop a sense of responsibility for good stewardship of God's world and all living things.
5. To provide educational experiences that promote social, developmental and school readiness skills.
6. To encourage parents to share in a life long involvement with their child's spiritual, emotional, physical, and social development.
Please remember that it is the process, not the project, we value. Perfect pictures are not our goal. It is more important for the child to learn from doing projects on his own, at his own skill level.
Excerpted from the preschool's website