"The Stanley Clark School prepares academically qualified students in a
traditional setting for responsible, productive, and rewarding lives
through a challenging, multifaceted education in a nurturing environment.
We, the community of The Stanley Clark School:
• provide an excellent foundation by balancing comprehensive programs in academics, fine arts, and physical education/athletics;
• prepare students for higher education by developing personal responsibility for study skills, critical thinking, and lifelong learning;
• provide opportunities for the development of leadership and the qualities, talents, and interests of our students;
• build a nurturing environment by actively promoting empathy, mutual respect, and reaching out to others through service learning;
• encourage creativity, self-esteem, and the ability to make healthy choices;
• value diversity and strive to reflect the makeup of our surrounding communities; and
• realize our mutual goals when students, parents, faculty, and administration work together.
Excerpted from the preschool's website