"1.Lead the child to appreciate the wonders of God's creations and to trust in the Lord's wisdom and loving kindness.
2. Lead a child, through the Scriptures, to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
3. Teach the child to talk to God in prayer.
4. Help the child develop love and tolerance for all people, for Jesus' sake, so that he/she can live happily and harmoniously with those around them.
5. Help make their adjustment to school a happy and wholesome one.
6. Help the children to become aware of, and have an interest in, the world around them.
7. Give each child a variety of opportunities to work and play cooperatively in group settings.
8. Teach the child to act and think for themselves, and to develop a degree of independence.
9. Help the child develop desirable speech habits that they might communicate more effectively and to grow in vocabulary.
10. Teach them good sportsmanship (to be willing to lose at times, to share and take turns) and to help them grow in the common courtesies of life.
11. Provide the child with opportunities to work with different media's for fostering creative expression in music, arts, crafts, and drama.
12. Help the child feel a real sense of security, belonging, and full acceptance.
13. Teach them to observe a few simple health and safety rules.
14. Help the child develop coordination and motor control.
15. Help them show some degree of self-discipline and self-control
Excerpted from the preschool's website