"Idaho Catholic Schools is part of the teaching ministry of the Roman Catholic Church. Through education, we seek to prepare each student to proclaim the Good News, to translate it to action, and to transform oneself and society with Gods help (To Teach as Jesus Did, pg. 29, #105). We integrate religious truth and values with life.
We strive to create a Christian educational environment conducive to spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and aesthetic growth of each student. As an educational community, our intent is to enable our students, through a challenging curriculum, to reach their full potential as Christian individuals.
The Ursuline Sisters from Ohio founded our school in 1908. They came to Idaho at the invitation of Bishop Glorieux. They originally named the school Ursuline Academy. It continued under this name until 1956 when Ursuline Academy closed and St. Marys Parish School opened.
Excerpted from the preschool's website