"To Nurture, equip, and disciple students for the future by providing excellence
in education with a dynamic, Christ-centered environment.
* Learn to research, organize and use information.
* To be creative and productive.
* Master essential skills in reading, writing, speaking, and computing.
* Develop social science, math, science, art, music and computer literacy.
* Be physically fit and active.
* Develop the ability to reason and think critically.
* Develop the ability to solve problems.
* Develop and maintain beliefs and behavior rooted in the Bible.
* Develop the values of self-discipline, responsibility, compassion, friendship, work, courage, perseverance, honesty, loyalty, and faith.
* Become active and effective members of their community church.
* Feel a strong sense of Christian community and be committed to serve others.
Excerpted from the preschool's website