"To provide a Christian environment in which the child will be free to explore his/her surroundings and will receive guidance in participating in activities in which he/she will be able to experience success.
2) To provide experiences and activities which will fulfill the child's basic needs: spiritual, emotional, psychological, intellectual, and physical.
3) To teach simple Christian truths related to the child's experiences and level of development and to provide opportunities for Christian learning of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
4) To enhance the child's self-esteem, listening skills, self-discipline, problem-solving skills, creative self-expression, and independence in work and play.
5) To encourage the child to have concern for others, to cooperate in work and play, and to instill a spirit of sharing.
6) To provide a variety of experiences including free exploration of music, art, worship, drama, language, health, science, math, social studies, and large and small motor skills, which are designed to teach each child about the wonderful world around them and to instill in each a zeal for living and for learning.
Excerpted from the preschool's website