"Tri-County Child and Family Development Council, Inc. provides:
High Quality family-centered child development programs.
Strong Partnerships with families
Leadership and Advocacy within the community for the health development of all young children.
The statement of our beliefs about families and the principles of partnering with our families are fundamental principles to Tri-County.
Beliefs about Families:
• Families have strengths.
• Families love their children.
• Families have values, goals, wants, dreams, hopes, and desires.
• Families want the best for their children.
• Families are the first and most important educators of their children.
• Families are empowered and are capable of becoming more empowered.
• Families are interdependent and build relationships within and without the family.
• Families are the basic unit of society.
• Families are unique.
Excerpted from the preschool's website