"The purpose of Cedar Valley Christian School is to assist parents with their biblical responsibility to raise
their children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. We attempt to provide academic excellence
where fundamental subjects are taught from a biblical viewpoint.
Five guiding principles are used in the development of school programs:
1. The authority of God's Word as revealed in the Bible and recognition that people are saved by God's
grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
2. The integration of biblical truth in all that we do. This includes academics, relationships, and
3. The upholding of the parents' responsibility for the education of their children.
4. The development of sound basic skills in reading, mathematics, writing and reasoning.
5. The commitment to nurturing all students in their faith in Jesus Christ and their love toward Him."
Excerpted from the preschool's website