"• Children need a strong academic program that is designed to challenge their intellectual abilities, stimulate their interest in learning, and prepare them for later stages in their educational development.
• Children learn best in a nurturing, supportive atmosphere where individuality is encouraged within the bounds of the group.
• A focus on early education can supply what is suitable and optimal at every age. It can strengthen the curiosity, creativity, and talents of each child, thereby fostering a lifetime of learning.
• A child's strong, positive self-concept is vital to the child's development.
• Children should be encouraged to develop positive character traits and a strong sense of ethics and social values.
• Children should learn to exercise reason and develop the ability to make informed decisions.
• A sequential program of instruction in art and music provides opportunities to develop applied skills and aesthetic appreciation.
• Children need health education and a balanced, developmentally appropriate physical education program.
• Children should have experiences that will help them to understand people of diverse ethnic, religious, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
• Faculty and staff should be positive role models for students.
• Teachers best serve the children of Trinity School through a love of children, a personal enthusiasm about learning, and a positive work environment for their own growth and training.
• Mutual cooperation and respect between the School and families enhance the education of children.
Excerpted from the preschool's website