"1. We believe in a Christ-centered community of faith.
2. We believe each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
3. We believe that the quest for self-improvement is a continuous process.
4. We believe in a strong academic program enriched by the fine arts and extracurricular opportunities.
5. We believe that service to others is an integral part of the Rosarian Academy Community.
6. We believe in educating students to make a positive difference in the world.
7. We believe in the Dominican tradition of prayer, study, reflection, and action.
8. We believe in fostering an awareness of the continual need for social change.
9. We believe in and respect religious, ethnic, cultural, and economic diversity.
Excerpted from the preschool's website