4223 Lynx Paw Trail
Tampa, FL 33602
"\"To develop and nurture the intellectual, creative and human potential of our children through excellence in all our endeavors\"
A Montessori approach is described as an \"education for life.\" Our priority goes beyond the development of just the child's academic skills. Children are taught to become self-confident, independent thinkers, interested in the world, and enthusiastic about life. This excellence in learning and development is achieved by prescribing to the following:
• Learning is based on the principles of respect and independence.
• Children learn to think for themselves.
• Each child is considered to be a unique individual.
• Children are driven by cooperation and collaboration, rather than competition.
• Children learn from concrete experience and direct interaction with the environment.
The learning environment is carefully prepared to reinforce the child's independence and intellectual development.
Excerpted from the preschool's website