"We at First Baptist Christian School believe the concepts of a true Christian education are these:
1. God is the Creator and Sustainer of all things, and Source of truth.
2. This truth is revealed in the Bible and personified in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
3. Education is a Christ-centered, Biblically-integrated process of developing the students spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
4. The ultimate aim of life is conformity to Christ.
5. The home, the church, and the school should compliment each other, promoting the student's spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth.
6. At school, the teacher stands in the place of the parent. We are here to serve our parents. Each student is different—motivated and disciplined differently.
7. Education should be for responsibility—to God, to one's country, to others, and to one's self.
8. God has given differing abilities to each student. It is the teacher's responsibility to challenge each student according to his ability and to seek to teach him at his academic level.
Excerpted from the preschool's website