"Crown of Glory Lutheran Church conducts a Preschool Program to assist parents with their God-given responsibilities of providing Christian training for their children. The children will:
1. Hear and learn about their Savior
2. Learn to interact with other children in a Christian atmosphere.
3. Develop an emotionally secure feeling at school through the expression of one's feelings.
4. Develop and use his/her senses in learning about his/her surroundings and environment.
5. Develop large motor skills more fully (large muscle development)
6. Develop his/her fine motor skills
7. Develop his/her fine visual skills
8. Learn about nutrition and physical health
9. Develop good listening skills
10. Develop speech and pronunciation skills
11. Develop an appreciation for books and reading
12. Develop a love for music and singing
Excerpted from the preschool's website