"At Kinderoo Children's Academy, our development goal is simple— to help children blossom intellectually and emotionally, while having a lot of purposeful fun along the way. Our classroom equipment is industry tested and carefully chosen for age appropriateness. Our unique early childhood education programs are designed to match each child's developmental level. The curriculums for each age group of children served is regularly reviewed and enhanced by our team of credentialed education experts.
Studies show that children enrolled in high quality early childhood programs tend to be more successful in school, are more competent socially and emotionally, and show higher verbal and intellectual development during early childhood than children not enrolled in high quality programs. So, what does quality child care really mean? Here are some characteristics to look for:
• Promotes the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive developmental needs of children.
• Supports parents, staff and administrators.
• Offers developmentally appropriate learning programs that respond to the needs of
children of different ages and abilities.
• Respects and celebrates cultural and ethnic diversity.
• The teachers and staff in a quality program have specialized training and/or education to work with children of all abilities.
• The environment in a quality program includes lots of one-on-one interaction with
children. Children are placed in small groups with adult-child ratios that foster optimal
• A high quality program establishes close ties with families in support of the child's growth and development. There is regular communication to parents and opportunities for parents to get involved.
Kinderoo Children's Academy is proud to offer high quality child care and educational services. At Kinderoo, you can be assured that your child is receiving the best quality child care and educational services available in a safe, positive, age-appropriate environment. We offer parents peace of mind with our security cameras and we offer children a variety of skills such as foreign language, computer literacy, and social etiquette. Our commitment to quality shows in everything we do...from our child care facility and equipment, to our staff and our learning programs. Quite simply, we strive to be the best...for families, children and our community. "
Excerpted from the preschool's website