"Wisdom and knowledge come from God, therefore man's education is complete only when God
and His Word are at the center of all learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge
(Proverbs 1:7). In education we are concerned with the total person: his intellectual, spiritual,
physical, and social being. We believe the needs of the total person can only be met as
approached from a Christian or Biblical philosophy. But to us there is but one God, the Father, of
whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we
by him (I Corinthians 6:8).
1. Created by God and in His image, he is of inestimable worth, possessing an eternal soul that
shall inherit everlasting life or everlasting damnation.
2. Because of sin, he is unable to reach God. His nature is totally depraved and foolishness is
bound in his heart (Proverbs 22:15).
3. Faith in Christ Jesus is the only way of establishing a right relationship with God. Reality in
life's purposes and values can be ascertained in and through Christ alone.
1. God is the source of all wisdom and He has revealed Himself specifically in the Bible - thus
God's Word is the basis of all our studies and should be correlated with all experiences that
the child has under the auspices of the school.
2. Christian education should aspire to train a child in such a way that he will have a sound,
practical working knowledge of the Word of God and be able to evaluate every circumstance
of life from a Christian viewpoint.
3. The home and church, being ordained of God and being charged with the responsibility of
training and teaching (Deut. 6:6, Matthew 28:20), should work together with the Christian
school in promoting the student's growth.
1. The teacher in the Christian school must of necessity give evidence of knowing Christ as
2. He must be wholly committed to following and obeying Christ, thus being wholly committed to
a life of service to man for Christ's sake.
3. He should possess academic and professional learning necessary to perform his task."
Excerpted from the preschool's website